Random Musings on life

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Holly Golightly Lives On...

I got this hat years ago at either a charity shop or a yardsale. Can't remember. I just knew when I caught sight of it that it was going to be my "Audrey/Holly" hat. It has been hanging on the wall in the guest bedroom forever and everytime I would go in there I could swear I heard Audrey Hepburn's voice ever so faintly. hmmm The color of this type is an ode to Tiffany's. Guess what? I actually wandered through a Tiffany's recently. Didn't purchase anything but had fun for free!!!

3 comments:

lillipilli said...

I loooooove Audrey.

HST said...

you'd better not be selling that.............

Melancholy Trollop said...

lillipilli: I am an Audrey lover too in case you couldn't tell from my blog! Great to hear from another Audrey fan!
HST: No, NOT selling. I just set it up for a pretty photo shoot! It's my version of art photography!