Random Musings on life

Friday, March 07, 2008

Just This n That

I haven't written on my blog for A LONG time! I guess I had nothing to say, huh? This picture has nothing to do with my blog but I thought it was pretty! It's our dogwood tree about a month ago with snow.
This past week I have been after school grandson sitting for my 2 grandsons, Andrew 10 and Austin 8. The make me laugh alot when their not making me crazy (er). Yesterday we went to the park and they were playing a modified version of kickball that should've been called "We change the rules every 5 seconds". Anyhow, at one point Austin declared they were having a "Mexican standoff" and because there's alot of Mexican Americans at the park all around us I corrected him and said, "Austin that's really not a nice thing to say." So about 10 minutes later when they were in the same jam Austin says, "We're having a White Man Stand-Off". I seriously laughed outloud!!!

No comments: